Making an order
- You can order 24/7 form our web store. If the product runs out, it might take even 4 weeks or sometimes longer to have new stock (worst case scenario). You can see the updated stock situation in the web store on every product. We are glad to help you with in any questions regarding the availability of the products.
The shop is open on weekdays from 8.30 to 15.30. On Thursdays to 17.00. On Saturdays from 10.00 to 14.00. If you need information or help choosing lights, call us on +358 (0)50 598 7101, chat or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (we answer inquiries between 8.30-17.00). We always serve you person to person, no need to call robots, so don't hesitate to call us!
- You can make the payment at your web bank (Aktia, DanskeBank, Handelsbanken, LähiTapiola, Nordea, Osuuspankki, POP Pankki, Säästöpankit, S-Pankki, Ålandsbanken) secured by Maksuturva. Paying with credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover card) is done through PayPal. You can also pay on pickup/delivery.
- All of the products can not be delivered internationally due their over size. That is the case for example with our 2,5 m long led aluminium profiles delivered as a whole piece. We also sell them cut in desired lenghts. Orders can be placed in email@example.com
We handle your order quickly
- All orders made before noon will be shipped on the same day.
- Post will usually take from 1-3 days to Finland (excluding National holidays, when there might be delays).
- If it happens that we have run out of the item you order, we will let you know on next day (weekdays) before noon.
- You will receive an order confirmation to your e-mail after you have made your order.
- If you selected pickup as your delivery method, we will send you a "shipment confirmation" as a sign for the pickup being ready to collect. Most of the products can be collected immediately (you can call us to make sure +358 (0)50 598 7101.
- When the items are delivered via Post you will receive a tracking code to your e-mail that lets you follow your order.
Shipping prices outside Finland
- We deliver led products to EU area and Russia. In EU area the shipping is free over 200 euro orders and 20 euros in less than 200 euro orders. Delivering to Russia is charged on exact expenses, that include toll and delivery.
- If you are interested in deliveries to other countries, please contact and we find the way to serve you.
Shipping prices in Finland
- Pickup from warehouse/shop in Mesikukantie 16, 01300 Vantaa is free. Warehouse/shop is open on weekdays between 8.30-15.30. Take your order confirmation with you, when you arrive and collect your order. Payment on pickup is preferred by Visa, Visa Electron or Mastercard.
- Postal fee is 5,90€ in deliveries to Posti Smart post or to Post office.
- Postal fee is 9,90€ in Post Nord deliveries to a collection point.
- Postal fee in Posti home delivery is 10,90€.
- Postal fee for big products is 25,90€. Big products are 150 cm or bigger need extra attention and are delivered only as home delivery with Posti.
- Bigger orders can be delivered as cargo. Fee according to the amount of goods, starting from 80,00€.
- Business customer fee for packace to the company premises in office hours ie. Business Express delivery in 28,00€.
- Re-delivery for uncollected packages is charged for extra 20 euros, which consist on the straight costs Posti charges us for returning the uncollected packages.
Our 14 days return policy
- All online orders have 14 days return policy.
- Orders can be returned FREE of charge, if the return is made through our return instructions.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to make a return. We will give you instructions on how to use our free return at post office.
- All our lights have a 3, 5 or 7 years guarantee.
- Our led spots, UPPOAVA led panels/plafonds, led Flood lights, track lights and T8/T5 led tubes have a 5 year guarantee (excluding drivers that have 3 year guarantee). CCT led spots have 7 year guarantee as the biggest Mean Well drivers.
- For the guarantee to be valid, the lights have to be installed by certified electrician.
- Led strips can be installed by customer (as long as the driver is under 5A), but we recommend you to use electrician to avoind malfunctions.
- Led strip must be installed on aluminium profile or equivalent to lower the heat load of the strip (aluminium tape is not sufficient). The guarantee will not be valid if the installation is not done correctly.
Payments can be done in multible ways:
Payment by card (Paypal)
Card payments (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover card) are done with Paypal, where you can select debit or credit payment. If you do not have an excisting Paypal account, you can create one when you pay. aypal can be used in online stores all over the world.
Online bank (by Maksuturva)
You can use FInnish online banks to pay your order (Aktia, DanskeBank, Handelsbanken, LähiTapiola, Nordea, Osuuspankki, POP Pankki, Säästöpankit, S-Pankki, Ålandsbanken). Payment will be handled securely by Maksuturva.
Payment on delivery (Posti)
You can choose to pay on delivery. SmartPost and home delivery can be payed by card, post office pickups can be also payed with cash.
Payment on delivery (LedStore shop)
You can pay by card or cash on our store. We prefer card payments as we do not keep a lot of cash on the premises.