Be the first to review this product
VaLO — LED dimmer for 4 groups of CCT lights, wireless control
Remote control for dimming four CCT LED lighting groups. The remote control is battery operated (3V button battery). The remote control comes with a stand that can be installed on a wall, among other places. The remote control attaches to the stand with a magnet. Due to its magnetism, it can also be used without the stand, for example on a refrigerator door.
Remote control for dimming four groups of CCT-led lights. The remote control is battery operated (3V button battery included). The remote control comes with a bracket that can be mounted on the wall, for example. The remote control is magnetically attached to the bracket. To get the remote to control your lighting, you also need a CCT/RGB receiver (suitable for LED panels and strips).
- All groups ON/OFF in the middle of the circle
- CW= cold white, hold down when you want to cool the light tone.
- WW= warm white, hold down to change the light to a warm tint.
- Use buttons 1-4 to select the desired group. Press and hold the button to turn the lights ON/OFF.
- Press S to save the colour/settings by pressing and holding and then press once briefly to retrieve the settings.
- Press I
- Pressing the upper * sign brightens the lights and pressing the lower * sign dims the lights.
Example. If you want to control all of them so that they can be turned on and off separately, you will need to get separate receivers for each group, i.e. 3 CCT/RGB receivers (i.e. one for each led strip and one for each panel group). After installation, the receivers are paired to the desired button (buttons 1-4). You can also change the pairing afterwards (unpairing is done by pressing the learning button for more than 5 sec. and after the lights flash to indicate successful unpairing).
Please contact us or drop by if you need help with product selection. We are happy to help with any questions you may have about LED lighting control and dimming.
NOTE! Remove the battery protective film before pairing or the battery will not make contact.
|CE, RoHS, TUV, UL, FCC