Be the first to review this product
Recessed LED PANEL 600x1200 — UPPOAVA, 72W, dimmable, color chageable, high CRI97
UPPOAVA -PANEELI 600x1200, 2700K-5300K is a dimmable, color temperature adjustable (K), moisture-resistant (IP54) LED Light for demanding tastes. The Light has a light output equivalent to approximately 250W halogen. The panel blends perfectly into the ceiling and creates the effect of a skylight in the room's lighting. PELKKГ„ PANEELI ILMAN MUUNTAJAA, TГ¤ssГ¤ SETTI.
UPPOAVA panel 600x1200, 72W, with variable light colour 2700K-5300K, is a multi-purpose light for indoor and outdoor use. Suitable for bathrooms, terraces and kitchens. The panel blends perfectly into the ceiling and creates the effect of a skylight in the room lighting. The light has a sliding colour temperature control and is dimmable and moisture-proof. It also comes with a 5-year guarantee.
NOTE! This is only a panel WITHOUT CONVERTER! Full SET here
It is not quite the same what kind of light a light produces. For the home, it is recommended to choose a light with a colour rendering index of at least over 90 CRI, so that the lighting looks natural to the eye. UPPOAVA -led panels have a CRI above 95 at all colour temperatures. It is possible to infinitely vary the light hue from 2700K to 5300K, i.e. from dawn to dusk to daylight, using CCT controls. The light can also be installed in monochrome: 2700K, 4000K or 5300K.
The 4000K white light is a pure and natural colour, making it ideal for a light window or a skylight. Kelvins higher than that are similar to daylight.
The UPPOAVA -led panel uses an edge diffuser, so the light comes in softly without spottiness, and the matte acrylic diffuses the light evenly for a pleasantly even glow. The UPPOAVA panel 600x1200, 72W led is equivalent in light output to 500W halogen, which is 6000 lumens. The frame is smooth, and the springs (6 pcs) are pre-mounted.
See here for installation examples and ideas
The light is recessed in the ceiling or surface-mounted. When recessed, the mounting hole should be 583x1183mm. The light itself is 595x1195x22mm and the light comes with a power supply which is selected separately. All power supplies of your choice will fit inside the surface mount frame. The surface mounting frame is white and 50mm high.
The light will fit into a typical ceiling structure (48x48mm) with only 48x48mm coloured board and 13mm plasterboard under the vapour barrier. If the vapour barrier is installed loosely, we recommend installing a board or plasterboard above the light to prevent the insulation from sagging. The LED will not reach high temperatures, so no fire protection is required. However, it is not recommended to mount the LED light on any material and an air space of e.g. 1-2 cm can be left.
- ON/OFF light, in one colour (to be chosen from the three shades mentioned at the installation stage) The driver size is 145x60x30mm The driver is MeanWell 24V 90W.
- TRIAC/DALI/Push-DIM/1-10V dimmable light, single colour (selected from the three shades mentioned at the installation stage), driver size 300x70x36mm. Valo-TRIAC-100W-24V (4-in-1 driver).
- Wireless colour adjustment (2700K-5300K) and dimming infinitely variable, driver size 244x64x32mm. The driver is Valo-Driver-RF-100W-24v. The driver is paired with the selected button (ordered separately), with the options of wireless control button P1CCT, rotary wireless control button P1PRGB and remote control for controlling four CCT groups. VaLO-R-CCT
- Dimming and colour temperature control of the light can also be done with a wired controller, Inwall CCT max. In this case the driver is as in option 1, i.e. MeanWell 90W 24V, which is installed before the wall controller (i.e. 24V to the controller). If more than one panel is controlled by this controller, the driver size is chosen according to the connection load. In this case, please omit the driver from the connection selected for this product and select the driver separately. For assistance with selection, please call us.
Why choose UPPOAVA -led panel?
- Choice of light colour from 2700K to 5300K or as a single colour 2700K, 4000K or 5300K
- Moisture-proof (IP54)
- Excellent colour rendering CRI +98
- Good light output
- Superior 5-year warranty for LED light
- UPPOAVA light lifetime up to 50.000h
- Saves energy and therefore money
- You can use the same light both indoors and outdoors
- Finished, timeless design
- Easy to install
|Guarantee (year)||5 years|
|Colour rendering (CRI ±3)||97|
|Model||Led PANEL 600x1200, CCT|
|Dimensions||595x1195mm, installation cut out 583x1183mm, height 22mm|
|Approved||CE, RoHS, IP54|
|Energy class||B (185lm/W)|
|Muuta||Driver Included, dimmable, changeable CCT.|
UPPOAVA LED PANEL 600*1200 CCT 2500K-6500K, is a recessed light. Installation hole should be 583x1183mm. The light can be surface mounted with a surface mounting frame that is 5mm in height and matte white. Driver size is 145x60x35mm and it can be placed maximum of 5m from the light. The driver comes with every PANEL 600*1200 CCT light. The driver is not water resistant.
LED PANEL is 13mm thick, so it fits to most of the ceiling structures (48x48mm + basic plaster board is similar in thickness). We recommend that you install a plaster board on top of the PANEL if the steam lock has been installed loosely. The LED PANEL needs 10-20mm air space on top of the light. You don't need any protection cups etc. when using led lights as the temperature of the light never exceeds 80 celsius.
If you need surface mounted light, you can order a frame with this light. The frame is 50mm in height and matte white. The driver fits inside the frame.
The reason we have decided to have the driver separate from the body is that this way the driver does not add up to the lights heath load and this makes the light last longer. The appropriate driver is included depending on the desired dimming and colour changing method.
UPPOAVA LED PANEL 600*1200 CCT can be operated with ON/OFF swich, rotary dimmers, in-wall CCT control or with wireless CCT button, rotatable CCT button or CCT remote (for 41-4 groups).