Be the first to review this product
LED tube 25W, T8 150cm, daylight 5800-6500K, CRI85, tiltable
LED tube T8, 150cm. Consumption 25W and light output 3000 lumens. Color rendering index (CRI) 85 and light color is daylight (6000K)!
LED tube T8, 150cm. Consumption 25W and light output over 3000 lumens. Colour rendering index (CRI) 85!
Now is the time to replace your old flickering T8 tubes with these LED tubes! It's easy and you will save both time and money in the future. The Led T8 tubes come with an LED igniter, so the old ceramic igniter is gone (remove when installing). So no more fiddling around when changing lighters and tubes!
It's a good idea to change from fluorescent to LED tubes immediately, even if the old fluorescent tubes still have some life left in them. LED tubes offer 60% energy savings and last 3-5 times longer.
The LED tube is built from LED circuits. The tube has a milky or clear surface finish. The advantage of the milky surface is that the LED circuits are not disturbingly visible. The led tube produces over 3000 lumens, all of which come straight down the tube.
The color tone is 6000K daylight, but we will make you the shade you want when ordering more than 50pcs in a batch.
The LED tube can be oriented from 0-30 degrees!
Advantages of Led tubes
- Long life of Led tubes, which is about 3-5 times longer than fluorescent tubes
- No need to change the igniters.
- High quality led tubes are fire safe.
- Lights up instantly! Also allows the use of motion sensors.
- Excellent durability.
- The LED tube produces the same downward light output with 40% of the energy required by fluorescent tubes.
- So you honestly save money by replacing old tubes with LED tubes. The energy saved is more than the difference in purchase price compared to a conventional tube!
NOTE! This model is suitable for 99% of all 150cm fluorescent tube bodies. If you have a double tube model, the ballast may cause interference and one of the tubes will burn dim.
Models and approvals
CE, RoHS and TUV approved with 3 years warranty
|Guarantee (year)||3 years|
|Colour rendering (CRI ±3)||90|
|Color temperature (K)||5800, 6000, 6500|
|Approved||CE, RoHS, VDE, TUV, UL, DLC, PSE and SAA|
|Energy class||C (160lm/W)|