Be the first to review this product
LED tube 20W, T8 120cm, daylight 5800-6500K, CRI85, tiltable
LED tube T8, 120cm. Consumption 20W and light output +2600 lumens. Color rendering index (CRI) 85! The light color is 6000K, also known as daylight.
LED tube T8, 120cm. Consumption 20W and light output over 2600 lumens. Colour rendering index (CRI) 85!
Now is the time to replace your old flickering T8 tubes with these LED tubes! It's easy and you will save both time and money in the future. The Led T8 tubes come with an LED igniter, so the old ceramic igniter is gone (remove when installing). So no more fiddling around when changing lighters and tubes!
It's a good idea to change from fluorescent to LED tubes immediately, even if the old fluorescent tubes still have some life left in them. LED tubes offer 60% energy savings and last 3-5 times longer.
The LED tube is made of LED circuits. The tube has a milky or clear surface finish. The advantage of the milky surface is that the LED circuits are not disturbingly visible. The led tube produces over 2600 lumens, all of which come straight down the tube.
Available in a range of colour shades from 5800K to 6400K daylight, but we will make you the shade you want when ordering more than 50pcs in an order batch.
The LED tube can be oriented from 0-30 degrees!
Advantages of Led tubes
- Long life of Led tubes, which is about 3-5 times longer than fluorescent tubes
- No need to change the igniters.
- High quality led tubes are fire safe.
- Lights up instantly! Also allows the use of motion sensors.
- Excellent durability.
- The LED tube produces the same downward light output with 40% of the energy required by fluorescent tubes.
- So you honestly save money by replacing old tubes with LED tubes. The energy saved is more than the difference in purchase price compared to a conventional tube!
NOTE! This model is suitable for 99% of all 120cm fluorescent tube bodies. If you have a double tube model, the ballast may cause interference and one of the tubes will burn dim.
Models and approvals
CE, RoHS and TUV approved with 3 years warranty
Safe to touch from both ends, TUKES approved, tested product.
|Guarantee (year)||3 years|
|Colour rendering (CRI ±3)||90|
|Color temperature (K)||5800, 6000, 6500|
|Approved||CE, RoHS, TUV and SAA|
|Energy class||C (160lm/W)|