Be the first to review this product
LED strip TOUCH DIMMER 12-24V, max. 72W
Touch dimmer for LED strip. Perfect solution for kitchen cabinets' LED strip and other locations where there is no separate wall switch for the Light and the Light receives continuous electricity.
Touch dimmer for LED strip. To be mounted on the led aluminium profile. The perfect solution for applications where LED strip lighting is to be used directly from the end of the rail. Suitable, for example, for the LED strip in kitchen cabinets and other applications where there is no separate wall switch for the light but where the light is supplied with continuous current. In addition to work lighting in the kitchen, applications include wardrobes and various night lights, etc.
Fits beautifully into our 2500mm long aluminium profiles. Can be used with both 12V and 24V strips. Maximum load with 12V strip 36W and with 24V strip 72W (3A). A non-dimmable driver is installed with the touch switch.
Tin between the tape and the driver (i.e. output 12-24V and input 12-24V).
- Make sure you use a DC voltage driver and not a DC current driver. When inverting, the power should be off.
- Make sure the plus "+" and minus "-" are connected correctly to the driver. The plus and minus must not be cross-connected, but the plus must be connected to the plus and the minus to the minus.
- You can disconnect the wires going to the strip (by heating them with a piston or by cutting them off) to tin the strip.
- Make sure the spring does not touch any metal parts of the system to avoid malfunction. If necessary, the spring can be shortened. Note that the spring must still touch the plastic cover of the profile for the contact to work.
- The dimmer operates by means of a spring to brighten, dim, light up and switch off smoothly and pleasantly on contact.
- On and off with a short press, ON/OFF
- A longer press dims and brightens the LED strip.
- It will light up at the last brightness level set, so once the desired dimming level is found, using ON/OFF will always bring the same brightness level to the light.
- The dimmer's blue indicator light will be lit continuously to indicate the correct point of contact.
Dimensions 10x42mm plus connecting wires at both ends.
Spring height 18mm, can be shortened (make sure that the spring still touches the diffuser for the contact dimmer to work).
Other LED profile mounted dimmers
We also have a range of other contact dimmers to be mounted on the LED profile to adjust the LED strip. A white "button" dimmer on top of the profile is ideal for applications where the blue indicator light of the touch dimmer is not desired: https://ledstore.fi/led-valonauhan-nappi-himmennin-12v-24v.
A profile-mounted dimmer suitable for colour temperature adjustable LED strips is available from our range: https://ledstore.fi/led-cct-valonauhan-heilautus-himmennin-ja-cct-saadin-alumiiniprofiiliin-12v-24v. This model works with an infrared signal, so can be operated by waving a hand in front of the dimmer.
|10x42mm, spring height 18mm (can be shortened)
|Solder the dimmer block between strip and driver.