Be the first to review this product
LED strip PIR switch 12-24V, max. 72W
PIR switch for LED strip. Perfect solution for lighting up the hallway, entrance and wardrobe. PIR sensor turns on the lights when it detects motion within 2m radius from the sensor. Delay adjustment between 6-70 seconds from the last movement.
PIR switch for led strip. The perfect solution for lighting up hallways, corridors, wardrobes and other spaces where you need to be quick. The PIR sensor switches on the lights when it detects movement within a 2m radius of the sensor. The on-time of the lights can be adjusted between 6 and 70 seconds from the last movement.
Mounts beautifully on our 2500mm long aluminium profiles. Can be used with both 12V and 24V strips. Maximum load with 12V strip is 96W and with 24V strip 192W (8A), but we recommend to calculate 10% clearance (i.e. 12V max. 87W and 24V max. 174,5W).
Tin between the strip and the driver (i.e. output 12-24V and input 12-24V).
- Make sure you use a DC driver and not a DC driver. When switching, the power should be off.
- Make sure the plus "+" and minus "-" are connected correctly to the driver. The plus and minus must not be cross-connected, but the plus must be connected to the plus and the minus to the minus.
- Tin the sensor with the tape into the bush.
- The PIR sensor is mounted through the diffuser, i.e. a 10.5mm hole is drilled in the diffuser.
Use of the PIR switch
- ON/OFF when motion is detected within 2m of the sensor.
- Delay adjustment between 6-70 seconds.
Pendulum switch dimensions 10x51 mm plus connecting wires at both ends.
|Solder the switch block between strip and driver.